pregnant

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Summertime!

Friday was our last day of school. Maddox really enjoyed his class this year. He only cried the first 2 or 3 days when I dropped him off. Every day since then he would wave bye to me and head for the toys!

He loves to wear his backpack like a big boy!

His teachers gave us some pictures they had taken throughout the year. It's amazing how much he has changed! He actually has hair now!

Here's Mr. Baldy in December

Check out this head of hair!

His favorite thing to do these days is lie on his train table and "play trucks".
Of course, he has to have "Woo, woo" in his mouth!

We are hoping to have a fun, laid back summer. I will be teaching at the preschool again this fall and Maddox will move up to the 2-year-old class.


Yesterday, Britt and I flew up to Chattanooga to see Ginger and Bruce's new baby twins. They were born last Sunday and are in the NICU. It was scary to see them hooked up to so many tubes and wires, but they seem to be doing better every day. Hopefully they will be able to take them home in a week or so.
We are praying for you Averie and Andrew!


Tonight, the Rowlands came over for dinner. Baby Tyler slept almost the whole time and Jackson and Maddox played pretty well together. Maddox was fussy because he was tired, but overall we had a great visit. When they were leaving Jackson and Maddox hugged each other bye, then Jackson said "give Maddox kiss", so they kissed-on the lips!! It was so cute, I wish I had a picture! In a few years, they will be glad that I don't have that picture to pull out and embarrass them!

No comments: