pregnant

Saturday, June 7, 2008

A potty and a tooth!

Maddox pee-peed on the potty for the first time today! Yea!
I was not expecting him to decide to use the potty today, so I wasn't prepared with a good reward for him. I ran and found some old mailing labels and gave him a "sticker". We tried the potty thing again tonight after his bath. This is how he entertained himself while trying to go!
He wasn't as successful this time, but at least he sat there and tried!


I also discovered today that Maddox has a new tooth! His 2nd year molar on the bottom left has broken the surface. No wonder he's been fussy lately! I thought it was just the "terrible twos" starting. It's been 9 months since he got a new tooth, so I knew it would be soon. I imagine the other 3 molars will pop through any day now. Our baby is growing up fast......

No comments: