pregnant

Friday, July 25, 2008

Future Gymnast?

Last week my good friend, Aundrea and her family were in town. Aundrea and I went to high school together. Her daughter Bree is an awesome competitive gymnast and comes down for gymnastics camp every summer. We didn't get to spend much time with them because I was helping with music camp at church every day. We did have dinner with them one night and then went to the gym to see Bree. Maddox had so much fun with Bree, Jax, and Grayson. They have a little toddler area at the gym with a miniature balance beam, a bar to swing on, tumbling mats, etc. I may have to sign him up for classes, because he loved it!

Here's Bree and Maddox swinging on the bar!


Here's a pic of Maddox eating Bree's ice cream.
She was sweet enough to share her ice cream and pizza with him!


It was a fun night!

No comments: