Yesterday was Maddox's first day of school (Mom's Day Out). His new teachers seem very nice, and he had a good day. His friend Matthew is in his class. I think they may become best friends as the year goes by. I don't start teaching for a couple of more weeks, so I'm enjoying the time to get some things done while he is at school.
Today we went to Target and bought some "Big Boy Underwear". This was my latest attempt to get this potty training thing started. I thought that if he wore underwear and got it wet, he would better understand what's going on down there. Well, he picked out Thomas, Mickey, and Elmo underwear. When we got home, I told him to sit on the potty then we would put on the underwear. He sat on the potty (didn't go), then refused to put on the underwear. Ok, that's fine. I just put a diaper back on him. Well, he wanted to put the underwear on over the diaper! I guess he thought the underwear was like shorts!! So, here he is with the underwear on over his diaper! Silly, silly boy!!

No comments:
Post a Comment