pregnant

Friday, October 2, 2009

September

I'm a little behind, so here's the second half of September all in one blog entry!

A couple of Sundays ago, we went to Jay, Florida and had a nice visit with Mamo.

Briley decided to show off and roll from back to front for the first time! (She's been rolling front to back for about a month now.) She also let out a rare giggle for Mamo!


On the 24th, we celebrated Mimi's birthday at Gambino Brothers. We had a great dinner. Maddox LOVES spaghetti. When we left he said "That was fun. We ate and ate and ate and ate and ate, then it got dark"!! That pretty much sums it up!


Of course, we've been watching a LOT of football lately! So glad that Bama is undefeated!! I think we've spent every Saturday with Bucky, Carla, and Colton. I guess Colton is like a little brother to Maddox!
Briley and Colton will be all over the place and into everything before we know it!


I found their matching smocked Bama outfits at Kidz Klozet. I love that place! I couldn't resist these outfits! Aren't they cute?

The weather is finally starting to cool off a little bit so that Briley can join us outside.

Maddox is getting really good at riding the bike he got for his birthday.


No comments: