pregnant

Saturday, January 10, 2009

A Big Boy Bed!

Today we converted Maddox's crib to a full size bed! He was a little upset when Daddy started taking his crib apart, but he seems to be excited about his "Big Boy Bed". In fact, he's taking his nap in it right now! I had to rock him to sleep, and I hope that doesn't become a habit! I'm sure (I hope) he'll be ok once he gets used to it!

Every milestone like this makes me so proud, and also a little sad. I just can't believe he's so big! I'm just happy we'll have another tiny baby to cuddle in a few months!
I had to reminisce and post some pictures of baby Maddox in his crib.



One month old


Four months old


Seven months old

8 months old

10 months old

11 months old


And here's the "almost 2 1/2 year old" last night. This was his last time to sleep in his crib.








1 comment:

Unknown said...

He is SO cute! Did he get a haircut?